I made the lasagna sauce, but it can be used in many other recipes. It is a tasty and easy to make sauce.
- 100 g butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 500 ml of milk
- a tablespoon of Parmesan cheese
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION How to Bechamel Sauce:
Cut the butter into pieces and put it in a pan to melt, add the flour in the rain (over medium to low heat). In order not to make lumps, we mix continuously with the help of a wire. Gradually add the cold milk one drop at a time and continuously stirring the lumps formed in the Bechamel sauce will disappear. Stir until thickened, always adding a little milk until you finish the milk. If you need more milk, add more.
When it's ready, take it off the heat, depending on how thick you want to make it. In case it comes out too thin, you can mix it in a bowl of warm milk starch and pour it into the sauce, stirring.
If it is too thick and you want it thinner, add more milk.
you can also put nutmeg
Pasta with meat and bechamel sauce
Pasta with meat and bechamel sauce recipes: how to cook pasta with meat and bechamel sauce and the tastiest pasta recipes with great cooking sauce, pasta recipe with red sauce, pasta with milk and cinnamon, Chinese pasta with chicken and vegetables, beef with gorgonzola sauce and mushrooms, potato and meat food, leek pasta , pasta carbonara with mushrooms, tongue with remoulade sauce, quail with pomegranate sauce.
Lasagna with homemade pasta and bechamel sauce
Water dough for pasta: - 200 g flour - 2 eggs - a pinch of salt bechamel sauce: - 16 g butter - 16 g flour - 250 ml milk lasagna composition: - 400 g minced beef - a large onion - 2 suitable carrots - 3 slices of bacon - 4 tomatoes - a tablespoon of tomato paste.
Pasta with beef and bechamel sauce (video recipe)
Meat dishes, Pasta and pizza, Pasta sauces: 300g penne pasta 2 tablespoons sunflower oil or olive oil & tailcoat12 teaspoon salt and two liters of water to boil meat pasta: 1 tablespoon tomato paste 1 large onion finely chopped 4 tablespoons sunflower oil.
Meat lasagna with Bechamel sauce
garlic atheists 1 dl oil m
asline 2 tomatoes 4 tablespoons pasta
of tomatoes 500 gr. beef
a oregano ervas de provence (mixture of thyme basil. 350 gr. lasagna sheets from trade 5 dl bechamel sauce.
Cannelloni with meat and bechamel sauce
Meals, Pasta and pizza to fill 19 cannelloni: 480 g meat (mixture of veal and pork), an onion, 2 cloves garlic, 3 tomatoes, 4 tablespoons spaghetti sauce (can be replaced with several tomatoes), a few threads of parsley, a few tablespoons of olive oil, 100 g.
Turkey rolls with smoked ham, in bechamel sauce
Meat dishes with turkey breast, smoked ham thin slices, bechamel sauce (milk butter white flour salt pepper garlic granulated), thyme, cheese
Pizzagna - the perfect combination of pizza and lasagna
Meat pasta, Pizza, Pasta 250 g tomato paste 2 teaspoons olive oil 2 cloves garlic salt oregano pepper 1 teaspoon sugar 200 g bechamel sauce 8 lasagna sheets 250 g mozzarella salam chorizo
Pasta and pizza for this recipe we need: composition, bechamel, pasta sheets. ingredients for the composition with meat-300 gr chicken meat (I passed the chicken breast through the mixer) -250 gr minced beef, 1 red onion 50 ml oil, 1 teaspoon ground thyme.
Beef mousse with bechamel sauce
Meals, Meat dishes 4-5 potatoes, 300-400 g minced beef, 1 dried onion, 1 sprig of green onion, 100 g cheese (cheese, parmesan), 1 tablespoon tomato juice, salt, pepper, 1 / 2 teaspoons cinnamon, 50 ml white wine, 1 egg, 2-3 tablespoons oil. bechamel sauce: 200 ml.
Pasta and pizza a box of lasagna bechamel sauce 30g butter 4 tablespoons with a pinch of milk flour as much as a tablespoon of salt. meat sauce 500g minced beef + pork 2 carrots celery, 3 onions suitable half pepper + half donuts to have pepper and broth one.
Meals, Meat dishes 1 large eggplant, 200 g minced meat, 1 onion, 3 tomatoes, salt, pepper, oil, bechamel sauce, cheese.
The more pretentious the name, the simpler the recipe bechamel white sauce. You probably realized this even after listing the ingredients available to any mother. Here are the steps in preparing the sauce:
Melt the butter over high heat.
Add flour, stirring constantly so as not to brown.
Quench the composition with cold milk, stirring constantly with a spoon to prevent lumps.
And voila! White bechamel sauce is ready. Very fast and easy to prepare, you don't have to be an ace in the kitchen to enjoy this delicious recipe. White bechamel sauce it can be served with fish, vegetables or boiled meat. Have a good appetite!
The sauces are of 3 types:
- cold sauces & ndash mayonnaise base sauce
- hot sauces & ndash basic sauces are: Tomato Sauce, Brown Sauce, White Sauce, Bechamel
- Combined sauces & ndash are obtained by combining hot and cold sauces
The ancestor of bechamel sauce is & bdquosalsa colla & rdquo, from Italy, the region of Tuscany & ndash Emilia Romagna and was brought to France by the cooks of Catherine de Medici. This sauce was obtained by slowly boiling the meat soup, in which spices and sour cream were added.
The history of the bechamel sauce recipe
The first written attestation of the white sauce recipe appears in the book & bdquoLe cuisinier fran & ccedilais & rdquo (French cook or French chef), written by the initiator of French cuisine, Fran & ccedilois Pierre de la Varenne (1615-1678), the personal chef of Nicolas Calon du Bl & , marquis D & primeUxelles. It gave its name to this white Bechamel sauce, in honor of Louis de Bechameil, Marquis de Nointeil (1603-1703), the creator of this recipe. (Wikipedia).
I'm done with the history and other generalities about bechamel sauce, but it is good to know these generalities. Imagine that your mother-in-law or aunt Tamara comes to visit and cook something spectacular (it can be a lasagna or a nutmeg), and then, in an elegant, precious and extremely academic tone, you tell them these things.
I recommend that you practice the correct pronunciation of the names first, with a French and Italian accent, for a crushing effect. & # 128539 I guarantee you will get 2 possible side effects:
& ndash they will get rid of their prostheses in amazement, they will be deeply impressed and you will be instantly passed in the will
-or you will receive some sour looks and risk to choose only with some criticism and to leave the food uneaten & # 128539 & # 128512
What is the use of white sauce, bechamel?
We can make soufflés, lasagna, gratins, various dishes with meat or vegetables in white sauce & hellip.
Pudding with meat, pasta and bechamel sauce - an extremely tasty dish!
A dish to everyone's liking. If you have wasted all the ideas of delicious combinations, try pasta with meat and bechamel sauce - a guaranteed success!
-1 nutmeg powder & # 8211 optional
-salt and ground black pepper.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Boil the pasta for about 10 minutes.
2. On the frying pan with oil, fry the onion cut into small pieces and the carrot given through the large grater.
3. Season the minced meat with salt and herbs, then add it to the pan with the vegetables, mix and cook until the meat is ready.
4.Prepare the sauce. Put the butter in a saucepan, when it melts, add the flour and mix well.
5. Then pour the milk in small portions and mix well first with a spatula, then with a whisk, until you get a composition without lumps.
6. Boil the sauce for 5-10 minutes, stirring constantly, until you get the desired consistency: the more you boil it, the denser it will be.
7. When the sauce boils, add a little salt, black pepper and nutmeg.
8. Transfer the pasta to the baking tin, add the meat and vegetables and mix.
9. Pour the sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese.
10. Shape in a preheated oven to 190 ° C for 30 minutes.
What could be tastier and more appetizing than such a combination for lunch or dinner?
Potatoes au gratin with bechamel sauce
1. Melt the butter completely and add the flour to obtain bechamel sauce . Stir vigorously once the flour is added and leave the pan on medium heat for one minute.
2. Add the milk as cold as possible and mix the composition well. Season with salt and pepper, then add the nutmeg, thyme and whole garlic.
3. Boil the bechamel sauce until it thickens. Remove the garlic and thyme at the end. Cut the potatoes into 0.5 cm thick slices and place half of them evenly in a pan greased with butter.
4. Spread half of the bechamel sauce on top of the potatoes, and place another layer of potatoes on top. Pour the rest of the bechamel sauce, cover the tray with aluminum foil or baking paper and bake for 45-50 minutes at 180 degrees.
5. After the potatoes have penetrated (make sure with a fork), grate plenty of cheese on top of the dish and, optionally, for extra flavor, a little ripe salted cheese, such as Parmesan cheese.
6. Put the grated potato tray back in the oven for at least 10 minutes on high heat, or until a golden crust forms on top of the preparation.
One of the most beloved and most used sauces, found all over the world with slight changes depending on the geographical area, is Bechamel Sauce, it being one of the 5 basic sauces of European gastronomy. This sauce originated in France, its etymology starting from the name of the Marquis de Nointel, Louis de Bechamel, who was the "finance minister" in the time of Louis XIV. Although it seems to have as a precursor, a certain sauce called & # 8222salsa colla & # 8221 from Tuscany and which was brought to France by Queen Catherine de Medici, it still appeared under this name for the first time in & # 8222Le Cuisinier Francais & # 8221, in 1651. At its origin it seems to have been a veal stock enriched with sour cream, after which Auguste Escoffier comes up with a standard recipe that was something like this: & # 8222 cook 20 minutes & # 8222. Over time, there have been many changes in the attempt to improve the recipe, but I think each of us should be familiar with the basic recipe.
Ingredient: 50 gr butter,
Melt the butter in a saucepan, then add the flour and let it fry for a few seconds. Meanwhile, heat the milk and gradually pour it over the butter, mix with a wooden spoon until the composition thickens. At the end, season with salt and pepper, optionally you can put nutmeg, bay leaf, sour cream, and even a small onion in which 4 cloves are inserted.
As I said since the introduction, this sauce has a wide range of uses depending on the consistency we want. Thus Bechamel sauce can be:
-thin, and is used for: light coating of vegetables, meat, fish. including the well-known Lasagna.
-medium, we use it for: gratinating vegetables, such as cauliflower, for the well-known Lasagna, but also for layered potatoes (recipe here).
-thick: useful for soufflés or in binding ingredients in fillings.
How to make cauliflower au gratin in Bechamel sauce
Many people never use cauliflower as the main ingredient in a recipe. Even fewer dare to make a lasagna sauce from this ingredient. But we are not discouraged by these statistics. We invite you to learn today how to prepare cauliflower au gratin in Bechamel sauce!
Sure, we know what you're thinking now. It is strange to mix two such different products, such as cauliflower and Bechamel sauce. But don't let this idea hold you back. As we always claim on our page, innovation and creativity are prevalent in the kitchen. In addition, the wonderful taste of the final product must, in turn, be a strong motivation!
Therefore, we encourage you to learn today a unique but delicious recipe that combines two types of food that are not usually found in the same culinary preparation.
Reasons to cook cauliflower au gratin in sauce
When cooking, you need to consider another essential aspect. More important than the pleasure of enjoying your favorite foods is your health.
Of course, you've heard a lot of voices telling you that "You have to take more care of yourself, stress doesn't make you feel good." But stress is not only caused by daily activities, but also by the lack of quality nutrients and vitamins in the diet.
The recipe for cauliflower au gratin in Bechamel sauce saves you from worries. Have you ever heard of folic acid? This is an essential component that pregnant women need to consume in the right amounts. Cauliflower is very rich in this nutrient.
Whether you are pregnant or have a low energy level, give the recipe below a chance. You can't say you don't like or don't like a food if you don't try it.
That is why it is good to always test new recipes. We need to be a little bolder and find new options for cooking quality food in terms of both taste and health. In this way, we can have a nutritionally optimal diet.
Try it too! Nourish your curiosity (and not only) and expand your gastronomic repertoire. Today you can learn how to prepare a delicious recipe for cauliflower au gratin in Bechamel sauce.
Think about it: a sweet white sauce in contrast to a crunchy ingredient that delights your taste buds and keeps your body healthy. What more could you want?
This classic sauce gives many dishes a rich and creamy texture. It can be put with a spoon, just before serving, over freshly cooked hot vegetables or it can be mixed with them beforehand.
• 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
• 3 tablespoons of regular flour
• a teaspoon of hot paprika
• a bay leaf
• 2 cups (500 ml) of warm milk
• salt and freshly ground white pepper
Method of preparation: Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the flour and cook, stirring, until the ingredients are smooth for 1 minute. Add the paprika and bay leaf.
Gradually pour in the milk, stirring constantly. Continue to stir over low heat until the sauce thickens slightly, about 4-5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Raise the temperature to medium and simmer until the flavors blend, 2-3 minutes. Before serving the sauce, discard the bay leaf.
to Sos bechamel It is a very versatile sauce and is used in many recipes, vegetables or pasta au gratin, cannelloni or lasagna and a long etcetera. Not long ago I shared with you one of my recipes for homemade cannelloni. And today I will explain how to prepare the béchamel sauce for that recipe.
We already know that nowadays it is very easy to use packaged bechamel at the supermarket, but I also assure you that it is very easy to prepare a bechamel while, for example, vegetables or pasta are cooked.
Two key points to get a good béchamel sauce is to make sure the flour cooks well so that it doesn't taste raw flour and another is to add hot milk to minimize formation lumps. I take the opportunity to heat it in the microwave while frying the flour with butter. If you want, you can also flavor the milk with a bay leaf or a little onion and you can heat it in a container over the fire.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 50 g butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh or dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons fresh or dried thyme
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- salt to taste.
Method of preparation:
- First of all, preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. In a saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. As soon as it has softened, add the finely chopped herbs and garlic to it, then let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Peel the potatoes, wash them well and decide how to place them in the pan. Choose the part you will put in the pan and cut a strip so that you flatten the base of the potato, so that it fits well in the pan. On top of the potato, with a knife with a thin blade, you will make 2 in 2 mm small notches deep enough.
- Place the potatoes in the tray lined with baking paper, side by side. Season with salt to taste. Grease them with half the mixture of melted butter and herbs, then put them in the oven for an hour. Check, with the help of a fork, if they are baked well enough. If the fork does not easily penetrate the potatoes, it means that they must be left in the oven. During baking, you will open the oven from time to time to grease the potatoes with the remaining mixture of butter and herbs.
Accordion potatoes are served as soon as they are taken out of the oven, because then they are crispy on the surface and soft on the inside. They can be served as such, along with a lettuce, but also as a side dish next to a roast in the oven or even on the grill.
If you want to serve these potatoes as a stand-alone type, you could try the accordion version of potatoes with Bechamel sauce, extremely tasty and with a grade 10 look.