knead a dough and leave it to rise for 20 minutes
in the meantime, wash the greens, cut them, salt them and drain them, then add oil and mix.
We take the dough and make small balls
stretch the thin sheet and fill with greens,
bake in oil.
They are good hot and sour cream.
Banita (Bulgarian pie with salted cheese)
- 1 bag 400 - 500 gr pie sheets,
- 400 - 500 g of salted cheese,
- 2-3 eggs,
- a jar of 450 gr yogurt or 400 - 500 gr yogurt,
- 3 tablespoons oil,
- 100 ml of water.
- powdered sugar.
Optional: sugar and raisins (if we want the pie to be sweet)
Bread pie with ham and cheese
Ingredients (3 servings):
- a small wholemeal bread, French or Italian, with seeds or nuts
Method of preparation:
- a baking tray or various forms of pie are greased with a little butter
- the bread is cut into slices, and they are greased with butter on one side
- slices of bread with butter are cut into cubes and placed on the bottom of the baking tray or pudding forms
- Place the slices of ham on top of the bread
- Sprinkle with grated cheese
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, milk and spices well
- Pour this mixture over bread, ham and cheese
- the tray (forms) is covered and left in the fridge overnight (or at least 4 hours)
- the next day you will have to heat the oven to 350 degrees (5th stage)
- the tray with the mixture of eggs and bread is put in the oven and baked for 45-50 minutes, until it becomes golden brown
- The pie comes out of the tray very easily when it is ready!
- Cut into slices and serve hot
Assorted salad for the winter
Assorted pickle salad is the most consumed salad in the cold season. Ideal for any culinary preparation, salad adds a touch of flavor to meals and, where you add that pickles have a lot of benefits on the body. Below we tell you how to make assorted salad for the winter!
Assorted salad recipe for winter!
Assorted pickle salad is present in every home. With her own recipe, every housewife is currently stocking up on pantry, and the assorted salad in the jar is not missing from the list. It is an extremely easy to prepare dish that retains its taste throughout the winter. Here's how:
1. Donuts and bell peppers are washed, cut in half and cleaned of seeds. Carrots and celery are peeled and washed, and cabbage is washed and peeled.
2. All already prepared vegetables are cut into slices or put on a large grater. Weigh, place in a larger bowl and salt (one tablespoon of salt per kilogram of vegetables). Stir gently and leave for 15-20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the vinegar for the assorted salad. Boil the vinegar, then add the honey and peppercorns. Bring to the boil over low heat for 2-3 minutes, then add the finely chopped green celery and cover.
4. Place the chopped vegetables in the already washed and dried jars. The juice left over from the vegetables is not thrown away, but put in jars. Add the hot vinegar and cover the jars. Turn each jar over several times to make sure the vinegar has penetrated all the layers.
5. Wrap the jars with thicker towels, and the next day put them in the pantry. Jars with assorted salad for winter are the ideal garnish for any dish!