For the white sauce I melted butter, to which I added starch mixed with milk. I boiled it until it thickened like a thin cream.
For the spinach bed I chopped the onion, crushed the garlic and partially thawed the spinach. I hardened the onion, added the spinach, and after it had simmered well, I added the garlic and seeds. I left it on the fire for i-2 mind and that's it.
I added the lasagna sheets to a pot with plenty of hot water, to which I added salt.
For cream cheese I mixed the 2 kinds of shredded cheese together with the egg and 100 gr of cream, then I added the spinach, nutmeg and I adjusted the salt.
I put cream cheese on the lasagna sheet, wrapped it, put them in a glass bowl, then poured white sauce, in which I added a well beaten egg. I put it in the oven, then I put the portions on the spinach bed and put some more white sauce.
Preparation time: 30 min
Cooking time: 30 min
Ready in: 60 min
300 g lasagna paste
800 g green spinach
2-3 cloves of garlic
3 tablespoons crushed tomato core
400 g broth
200 g riccotta / urda cheese
50 ml white wine
150 g of cheese
salt, pepper, basil, oregano, nutmeg & # 8211 to taste
Boil the lasagna sheets according to the instructions on the package. Finely chop the onion with the garlic and fry them in the slightly heated oil beforehand. Add the crushed tomatoes and grated carrot. Stir gently until smooth.
Combine the broth and wine with the rest of the composition. Boil for about 10-12 minutes, then season to taste. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Drain it, finely chop it and mix it with ricotta cheese (or urda).
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
Grease a heat-resistant dish with oil and start "assembling" the lasagna. Place a row of pasta in layers, then spinach and the composition with tomatoes, then another sheet, over which the sliced / grated cheese is placed. Repeat this until the ingredients are finished. Put the spinach lasagna in the oven until golden brown on top and reduce the juice. Serve hot, of course.
Lasagna with spinach
To start, preheat the oven to 190 degrees or in step 5. Melt 50 grams of butter in a saucepan and then put the flour. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring with a whisk, then add the milk. Make sure that the mixture does not have lumps. Now you can add the freshly ground pepper and bay leaf. Boil for 5 minutes and then turn off the heat.
Remove the stalks from the spinach and wash it then put 20 grams of butter in a pan and put the spinach. When cooked, drain the liquid and set aside the spinach. Chop it and mix it with ricotta cheese, a polish from the sauce prepared earlier and grated nutmeg, then season with salt and pepper.
In an oven tray, preferably made of heat-resistant glass, place the lasagna sheets, white sauce, spinach mixture and a little grated Parmesan cheese. Form layers until you run out of ingredients, but make sure the last layer is pasta, sauce and Parmesan.
Bake for 30 minutes or until the lasagna sheets are soft. Serve hot.
Lasagna rolls with cheese on a bed of spinach - Recipes
From the category "about what we find in the fridge". Very good and easy to make.
1/2 chicken breast
10 lasagna sheets
1 red onion
1 tablespoon tomato paste
cream for cooking
1 clove of garlic
1 mozzarella ball
Method of preparation
Boil salted water for the lasagna sheets.
When it boils, add one sheet at a time and let it soften.
Remove to a plate greased with a little herunterladen oil.
Chop the onion, garlic clove and carrot and fry in a tablespoon of oil, then add the finely chopped breast to the knife or robot herunterladen von rtmp / m3u8 wird nicht unterstützt.
Add a little water to boil the ingredients, then add the tomato paste.
Match the taste with salt, pepper and oregano and leave it on the fire for a few more minutes to reduce the sauce apps android kostenlosen ohne anmeldung.
Grease a pan with oil, then pour a little tomato juice and cooking cream.
Each sheet of boiled lasagna is lightly greased with cream, then put about a tablespoon of composition and roll more closely homescapes kostenlos herunterladen.
Place the rolls in the pan, then grease with cream, tomato juice, grated cheese and diced mozzarella.
Bake at 200 degrees with ventilation for 10 minutes herunterladen.
1 pack of egg-free lasagna sheets
500 g mushrooms
1 clove garlic
3 bell peppers
300 g corn kernels
400 ml of tomato juice
1/2 cup dry white wine
200 g grated vegetable cheese
Brown the finely chopped onions and crushed garlic in hot oil. Add the chopped bell peppers, then, after a few minutes, add the sliced mushrooms, tomato juice, corn,
salt, pepper to taste, and pour the wine. Leave on low heat for 30 minutes, set aside and sprinkle with basil. Stir. Prepare the lasagna sheets according to the instructions on the package. Place them in a heat-resistant lined dish, put a layer of sheets (without overlapping), a layer of vegetables, a layer of sheets and continue until you finish the ingredients.
The last layer should be vegetables, over which sprinkle the grated vegetable cheese. Bake the dish in the hot oven for about 40 minutes, until the fasting lasagna with the mushrooms is well browned.
CHICKEN LASAGNA WITH COW CHEESE, PESTO AND SPINACH I Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts, today we prepared the CHICKEN LASAGNA WITH COW CHEESE, PESTO AND SPINACH. This is my version of lasagna, but you can replace the cottage cheese with ricotta and you can replace the chicken breast with baked chicken or turkey, left for the next day. It is easier to make than the classic beef version. I hope you like my chicken lasagna with pesto cottage cheese and spinach and enjoy it with pleasure. Have a tasty day and a good appetite.
- 1 kg. - chicken breast
- 12- 16 lasagna sheets
- 100 gr. - mozzarella
- 20 gr. - Grated Parmesan cheese
- 400 gr. - soft cow's cheese
- 150 gr. - spinach
- 100 gr. - pesto
- 1 or
For the sauce:
- 500 ml. - Chicken Soup
- 700 ml. - milk
- 80 gr. - butter
- 70 gr. & # 8211 flour
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 50 gr. - Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon - small dehydrated onion
- 1 knife tip - ground nutmeg
- Salt and black pepper
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Total time: 1 hour and 25 minutes
Number of servings: 6-8
Method of preparation:
- Put the chicken breast in a large saucepan with water. Put the pan on medium heat and add a tablespoon of salt over the meat, leave it until the water starts to boil and you will see how the meat foam forms. Remove the foam with a spoon or foamer. When the water starts to boil, turn down the heat slowly and let the chest cook for another 15-17 minutes. Then take out the chicken breast on a plate and let it cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce: Heat a large saucepan over low heat. Put the butter and let it melt, then add the flour and stir continuously for a minute (so that the flour bakes a little). Gradually pour the chicken soup and mix well with the whisk avoiding the formation of lumps, then pour the milk, also continuing to mix with the whisk. Let the sauce simmer for about 7 minutes (stirring occasionally). After the sauce has obtained a thicker consistency, add the onion, nutmeg, ground pepper, crushed garlic, cheese and a little salt. Stir a little more and remove the sauce from the heat.
- Cut the chicken breast into medium cubes or whatever you want.
- Set aside 4 saucepans. Then return to the saucepan with the sauce and add the chopped chicken breast, stirring all together until the meat is completely covered with the sauce.
- Take another bowl and put in it the cottage cheese, pesto sauce, chicken egg and salt to taste. Mix everything together.
- It's time to assemble the lasagna: Spread a sauce polish stored earlier so that it covers the surface of the tray and cover with 3-4 sheets of lasagna (depending on the size of the tray), I have to break them into smaller pieces because the tray is not square or rectangular in shape.The first layer: Spread 1/3 of the meat sauce over the lasagna sheets, then spread over ¼ of the amount of cheese. Put the whole surface of spinach cut into medium pieces. Repeat the same procedure with the following layers. The last layer, ie the fourth: Cover the lasagna sheets with the sauce kept earlier, spread the remaining cheese over the entire surface. Grate mozzarella and parmesan on top.
- Place the tray covered with aluminum foil in the preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 35 minutes. Then remove the foil and bake for another 15 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Take the lasagna out of the oven, let it sit for 15 minutes, then cut it and serve it with pleasure. Good appetite!
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a photo of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood
Lasagna with spinach
If you want to amaze your guests with a dish that is as delicious as it is nutritious, spinach lasagna is the ideal choice.
- Lasagna sheet (250 g)
- Spinach (200 g)
- Sliced mushrooms (300 g)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (45 g)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup white wine (150 ml)
- Cheese (150 g)
- 1 green bell pepper
- Tomato sauce
- White sauce
Method of preparation
- For starters, boil the lasagna sheets in a saucepan with water and a pinch of salt.
- Boil the spinach for 3 minutes, then strain it.
- While the pasta is boiling, clean and grind the garlic.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil to a pan and sauté the garlic.
- Then add the spinach and season to taste.
- In another pan, add a second tablespoon of olive oil, half the finely chopped onion and mushrooms. After the ingredients have softened, add the white vinegar.
- Bring the mixture to a boil until the wine has evaporated, then season.
- With the last tablespoon of olive oil, sauté the other half of the onion and the finely chopped pepper.
- Then add the tomato juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Put the lasagna sheets as the first layer in the baking tray, cover with a layer of the mushroom mixture, then add another layer of lasagna sheets.
- Then add a layer of spinach and another with lasagna sheets.
- Add the mixture with the peppers and another layer of lasagna sheets.
- Pour the white sauce and add the cheese.
- Then put the mixture in the preheated oven at 200 degrees and let it sit for 45 minutes. Good appetite!
Eggplant rolls in tomato sauce
The other day I found in the market only good thin eggplants to prepare this recipe for eggplant rolls in tomato sauce.
They are easy to prepare, fast and can be made in many variants. I chose the simple version only with eggplant, mozzarella and a tasty tomato sauce, flavored with basil, made from a can of whole tomatoes from Sun Food.
They can be served as a hot appetizer or why not as a main course.
We also recommend other delicious recipes in which we used Sun Food cans.
- Appetizer plate with hummus
Eggplant rolls in tomato sauce-Ingredients
- 2 thin eggplants
- 125 g fresh mozzarella
- a can of whole SunFood tomatoes
- fresh basil leaves
- 1-2 teaspoons honey or sugar
- olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2-3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
How do we prepare tomato sauce with basil?
Put the canned tomatoes in a cylindrical bowl, add honey, salt, pepper and mix with a vertical blender until you get a fine paste.
Put two tablespoons of oil in a pan, add the crushed garlic and sauté for a few seconds. Add the tomato sauce, 100 ml of water and simmer for a few minutes.
Add the basil leaves and set aside.
How do we make eggplant rolls filled with mozzarella?
Eggplants are cut into thin slices along the length. Sprinkle with salt and set aside until juice. Place a paper towel on top of them and press by hand to absorb the water.
Heat a cast iron grill, grease with a little olive oil and place the eggplant slices.
Hold for two minutes on each side or until it takes the shape of the grill.
Remove and place on a plate.
The mozzarella is cut into suitable pieces and then the rolls are formed.
Place two slices of eggplant in the shape of (T), superimposed on the base. Place the piece of mozzarella on top, the basil leaves and then wrap starting with the sides, then roll.
Place the eggplant rolls in the tomato sauce, cover the pan with a lid and keep on the right heat for about 10-15 minutes.
It is preferable to use a frying pan that can also be used in the oven… if not, proceed as follows: with a spatula, move the rolls to another pan or gratin shape, turn the sauce over and sprinkle over each grated Parmesan roll.
Place the pan in the preheated oven at 200 ° C for 10 minutes until the Parmesan cheese is au gratin.
These eggplant rolls in tomato sauce are left to cool slightly before being eaten… but they are just as tasty and cold.
You can find other recipes in which I used eggplant below, click on the title on the images !!
- Greek eggplant bite
- Eggplant bread
We are waiting for you with us on the Instagram page.
If you try our recipes and post on Instagram, you can put the hashtag #bucatareselevesele, so we can see them too.
You can also find us on the Youtube channel - Bucataresele Vesele, where we are waiting for you to subscribe !!
Fish rolls with spinach
1. Wash the fish and drain in a colander. Wallpaper with an absorbent napkin, place in a bowl, sprinkle with lemon juice, sprinkle with salt and pepper and marinate for 10 minutes.
2. For the filling, chop the finely chopped leeks in 1-2 tablespoons of oil. Add the julienned or grated celery and sliced olives. Stir gently until the vegetables are well penetrated, turn off the heat, add the cream and season to taste with finely chopped green parsley, salt, pepper and hot pepper. The spinach is washed.
3. Put two spinach leaves and a spoonful of filling on each piece of fish. They are then rolled and caught with toothpicks so that they do not fall apart. Fry the rolls in a hot oil pan, garnish with au gratin onions and serve with rice garnish.
4. Cut the onion into rounds, add salt and lightly brown in a pan with butter.
One serving contains: 217.6 Calories, 22.3 g Carbohydrates, 17.8 g Protein, 8.1 g Lipids, 8.7 g Fiber
Ingredients for 2 servings
- Tofu cheese (200 g)
- Fresh onions (50 g)
- Fresh zucchini (200 g)
- Fresh eggplant (150 g)
- Fresh tomatoes (150 g)
- Fresh red bell pepper (100 g)
- Fresh green bell peppers (100 g)
- Garlic (10 g)
- Basil (10 g)
Method of preparation
- Finely chop the onion and garlic and simmer with a tablespoon of water in a non-stick pan under the lid.
- Add the rest of the diced vegetables and simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Season with basil and serve with grated telemea on top.
If you are not fasting, you can replace tofu cheese with 100 g of telemea cow's cheese with 14% fat.
You can find this recipe in the KiloStop Saved recipe book, which you can also buy online.
Great appetite and do not forget: eat smart and with pleasure!
Thank you for reaching the end of the article. Your opinion is important to me, so leave a comment or ask me a question.